JINGLE Pillow Cross Stitch DIY Gift Kit
If you are looking for the the perfect holiday gift for a crafty friend or relative, then look no further. Consider that task complete! Just put together a little cross stitch gift kit with everything needed to stitch and create an adorable JINGLE pillow for the holiday season.
I created this Jingle artwork and originally printed it on a coffee mug, but I thought it would be the perfect design for a cross stitch -- and eventually a pillow! So, I partnered with my friend, Allison from Allison Barnhill Designs and she create THIS cross stitch pattern using my artwork.
Once I saw the pattern all stitched up I knew it was just perfect for a decorative pillow. So, while I'm over here putting together this pillow, I thought it would be the perfect time to tell you about how you can put together your own DIY craft kit using this pattern.
Here's what you will need:
- Download the JINGLE Cross Stitch Pattern HERE and print it out at home or at your local printer or office supply store.
- Purchase fabric for the back of the pillow. A fat quarter would be plenty. I think my Snow Flower pattern would be perfect. Just click HERE to get it.
- Include jingle bells, rickrack or pom-pom trim to finish the pillow in style.
- If you want to be a little extra, you can include the aida cloth and thread for cross-stitching the Jingle pattern. All the requirements are provided on the pattern print out above.
- Just put it all in a cute gift bag and top with tissue and a gift tag. You'll be the gifting star this Christmas!
Happy Gifting, friends!